Bridesmaid Emergency Kit
Being a bridesmaid is a tough job, but someone's got to do it, right? And it might as well be you. Your bestie's big day is here and to keep your cool in case a situation might arise, pick up this Bridesmaid Fashion Emergency Kit from Hollywood Fashion Secrets to avoid any and all crises that could come your way.
Emergency Kit includes:
- Ball of foot and moleskin cushions to help ease the pain of those new heels, because you will be standing an awful lot.
- Bobby pins and a clear elastic to help secure whatever hairdo the bride decides her bridesmaids should have.
- A straw to sip some water because you don't want to ruin your picture perfect lipstick.
- Oil blotting sheets to avoid any makeup imperfections.
- A nail file just in case you get a hang nail or bite your nails out of nervousness.
- Stain removing wipe in case you spill something on your dress... make sure the bride does not see that happen.
- Small tube of static guard to avoid any cling.
- Pack of tissues in case you start uncontrollably weeping during the ceremony.
- Sewing kit in case you need to make any last minute alterations.
- Deodorant wipe in case you can't stop sweating because you just realized this is the day your best friend is getting married. She can't have sweaty bridesmaids.
- Deodorant removing sponge in case you get a spot of deodorant on your dress. You don't have to use water with this, so if you spot a smudge as you're about to walk down the aisle, give yourself a little dab with the sponge and you're good to go.
- Pink clutch with black piping and a black bow to carry all of these supplies and then some.